Saturday 12 January 2019

One Item Challenge - Chorale

I love these One Item Challenges that I have been doing in Styling Star. It's fun to try to make outfits from items that usually wouldn't fit into opposite images. This time we will be doing a challenge using one of my favourite new outers from the Chorale brand. The item is the Frilly Collarless Jacket in the light blue colour.


First off here is the feminine outfit for the item. These jumpsuits are another new item to Styling Star that I adore. When I first saw them, I was instantly obsessed. I usually don't use the jumpsuit style items in game but these ones have the perfect fit and look stunning in the pastel tones.



Here are the rest of the looks for the One Item Challenge. My personal favourites would be glam, preppy and eastern. Preppy is the number one look for me out of the bunch. It just turned out so amazing! Love the mix of the light and dark shades of blue and the pleated check skirt. Think I'll have to try this look out again in the future. Glam is another fave due to the vibrant print of the dress and with eastern, I thought the jacket made the outfit look a bit more sophisticated and gave a nice feminine touch to the eastern inspired look.

Glam/Flirty



Preppy





Purple Moon



Lively



Eastern



Basic



Girly



Psychedelic



Boho-Chic



Gothic



Sporty



Baby-Doll



Bold



Rock



Chic



No comments:

Post a Comment