Thursday 10 January 2019

Style Boutique 2 Room Address Update: Pink Bedroom

2019 is here and so is a new room available for download in New Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward. I've decided to go with a simple design this month and have uploaded a cute Pink Bedroom room. Here's a picture of the room which features adorable girly and baby-doll themed miniatures. You can download the room in Style Boutique 2 at the room address 180-239-9851.



One of the inspirations for this room was the first room I designed in Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward which was a girly bedroom. I have a picture of it on my Types Of Rooms Guide on my Fashion Forward Guide blog. For this room, I wanted to go for a more pastel/dusty pink vibe with some pops of colour. I think Fashion Forward had a great selection of pastel themed miniatures and some super cute beds! I can understand why they removed the beds in Styling Star because it doesn't seem like something you'd put in a boutique.






No comments:

Post a Comment