Friday 22 February 2019

Colour Outfits Collection - Orange

Welcome to the ultimate Colour Outfit Collection because this one for the colour orange worked perfectly! Every outfit turned out stunning and I just love them all. I would've never thought that the colour orange would look so nice in so many styles. I just can't single out which ones are my favourites as I think they are all lovely. Which one do you like best? Would it be eastern for it's subtle touches of colour, preppy for that ready for back to school look or chic for it's power woman appearance. I'm happy that this Colour Outfit Collection turned out so well because I never thought I would like all the outfits and find some new looks.

Preppy



Feminine



Chic




Glam/Flirty



Rock



Bold



Baby-Doll



Gothic



Boho-Chic



Psychedelic



Girly



Sporty



Basic



Eastern



Lively



Purple Moon



No comments:

Post a Comment