Monday 4 February 2019

Shopdo Update - Valentine's Themed Boutique

Since a new month is upon us, I thought it would switch up the boutique interior on my Shopdo. I was inspired by Valentine's Day to go with a pretty in pink look. More on the new boutique look later as we should get straight to the new outfits! I decided to go with an all pink themed this week to match the new interior of course (and also because pink is my favourite colour). The first look is a classic outfit that we've all seen before - the beautiful pink toned dress from Marzipan Sky. Love this new style of dresses to the game! The second outfit is an old school Baby-Doll coordinate featuring some bright hot pink tones. Basically I just threw whatever together than matched this dress and it seemed that there were quite a few items that matched it. The final outfit is another girly look inspired by flowers and this biker jacket. I've been super into these lately and wanted to create a girly look built around it. You can find this rocking outfit as well as the other two at Shopdo ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




Also quick thanks for all the Shopdo likes as I recently went over 4000 likes! Whoo! So exciting to reach that milestone. Seems my outfits are the most popular aspect of my Shopdo. I find that strange because I'm the opposite when it comes to giving likes on Shopdo. I give out heaps of personal and shop likes rather than catalogue ones. I guess they are quicker to give out than having to load the catalogue.


Here is the new Valentine's inspired look of my boutique. I swear I've done a similar layout many times before, I guess I just love pink that much! The boutique has a mixture of girly, baby-doll and feminine touches to it and there was too many cute miniatures to choose from for the tables. My character and my assistant have on some of my designer items to match the pink tones of the new look.





3 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it’s Jo,
    I visited your Shopdo gave it lots of likes and bought Flower Time.
    I love the new boutique layout the pink toned items are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete