Monday 30 September 2019

September Favourites

Last day of September today so that means another round of monthly favourites. I feel this month went super quick but I'm glad October is finally here as that means the weather will warm up a little bit and we'll be into summer weather in no time!

Gaming
My 100 Outfit Challenge in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star will be finishing up in the next few days and I've done stacks of posts of outfits this month for the challenge. You can find them all on the Challenge Page if you want to catch up on the challenge. It's been a great opportunity to try out looks I normally wouldn't do like this gorgeous girly/feminine inspired outfit based around my favourite colour pink and least favourite colour red.


October's Shopdo updates will be all about Halloween outfits and I've posted my first round yesterday! I am thinking of changing the posting schedule of Shopdo after October due to my personal schedule becoming a lot busier towards Christmas. I might go to monthly updates for Shopdo as I've been struggling sometimes with coming up with outfits each week and it's difficult sometimes to get time to update each weekend. It's just something I've been thinking about for a little while and it might be time to switch it up a bit. I want to try and start posting a monthly Caprice Chalet update as well like I used to.

Music
Been listening to a variety of stuff this month as I just listen to whatever is on my current playlist in my car mostly. I've still been listening to Wink and FEMM non-stop which I posted about last month. Aitai-tai from Red Velvet's #CookieJar has been another favourite stuck in my head as has Black Widow from Pristin. At least Pledis finally announced their disbandment a little while back, now if only we could get an official confirmation on After School after all these years of nothing. Happiness has a new song out called Chao Chao which is amazing as usual and Dream Ami brought out a new digital single 恋のつぼみ Koi no Tsubomi. I was hoping for a new physical single or album as I wanted to get one from CDJapan for my birthday. But I'm guessing this song will be on her next release.






Craft
Tried out a new craft recently which I hadn't done before and that's the Diamond Dotz kits. I'd watched a few videos of the kits previously from craft/art youtubers I watched and thought it was cool. However the kits are quite pricey here in Australia and luckily Spotlight brought out a 25% voucher for one this month. So I brought the adorable Winnie the Pooh and Piglet one to try out and I loved it! It's super relaxing and much more fun than stuff like cross-stitch or colouring in. I picked up a new kit the other day from Spotlight with another voucher which was the Van Gogh Starry Night kit. The moment I saw this was a kit available I just had to do it! It is an intermediate level kit and is a full grid. It takes a fair while to do a section so I haven't done much on it so far but I'm enjoying it. Here is a picture of the grid area you need to cover with diamonds.


No comments:

Post a Comment