Monday 9 September 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 71: Animal Crossing

For the last few months, I've been super into playing Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. Now I've always been a fan of the series and I've loved Pocket Camp with it's new features and adorable graphics when the villagers dance. OMG it's so cute when they do that silly fan dance! I've posted a few play journals of the game which you can check out here! For my Animal Crossing inspired outfit, I went with Yuka the Koala as I knew of a dress that would match her perfectly. I had her in my town many years ago in Wild World and waiting till she is added into Pocket Camp.


Yuka's outfit is pretty simple to recreate in Styling Star as I just went for a gingham dress and some navy blue accessories to finish it off. I went with a simple looking outfit as even though Yuka is a snooty personality, her outfit is pretty basic and not over the top.






No comments:

Post a Comment