Thursday 26 September 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 88: Green

I feel I've kinda run out of captions to write for all these outfits after posting 87 of them. Today is just another colour themed day with today's outfit all about green. I went with a girly look as I'm still into these camisoles from Marzipan Sky. This one is interesting in particular as it contains different patterns but the design still looks amazing. I paired it with a basic skirt and some trainers as it's a pretty casual look. The girly style is kinda like that for me, it's my version of basic really. I tend to wear pretty basic girly styled clothing in real life so I try to go for that look in game sometimes. Plus Marzipan Sky has some great casual looking items in a variety of colours and patterns.






No comments:

Post a Comment