Sunday 29 September 2019

Shopdo Update - Halloween Themed Boutique

Since October will soon be upon us, I thought I'd give the boutique a special Halloween make-over! For the month of October, I will be doing special Halloween themed outfits for my Shopdo updates since October is the spooky month. The first outfit for Halloween is your usual cheerleader ensemble which is just the basic cheerleader outfit from Purple Moon with some lively items added in. Perfect for your teen horror movie! The next outfit is a cute bunny themed coordinate in the baby-doll style. I love using this bunny ears from Purple Moon at Easter time for outfits, but why not add them in for Halloween as well? Final outfit is a elegant vampire inspired look once again featuring an item from Purple Moon. It really is the Halloween brand isn't it? I love this look as it is rather stylish yet mysterious. You can find all three outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




Quick look at my Halloween themed boutique which has an elegant Gothic inspired interior. I decided on using a couch in the centre of the room as I rarely do that and it feels a bit more cosy. Of course I included a black cat as it's the quintessential Halloween animal. My character has a Halloween themed outfit on for the new look and this outfit is one of my usual get-ups I wear around Halloween time in the game. I really do miss the Halloween themed DLC items from Fashion Forward as they were perfect for this holiday!




No comments:

Post a Comment