Sunday 8 September 2019

Shopdo Update - Bright Boutique

Since it is now the start of Spring, I thought a fun bright themed boutique would be a nice update for my Shopdo. This week's outfits are a bunch of lively and psychedelic looks in a range of colours. First off is this rather pink outfit featuring items from the lively style. These pants used to be my go-to lively item back in Fashion Forward. I feel like it's been ages since I last used them so I chucked them into this outfit. Second outfit is a psychedelic outfit with the perfect name! I thought these items looked really nice together but they don't normally go together. So I called this look Out Of Style to go with the outfit. The third outfit is a fun more cute looking lively outfit and it's more suitable for parties or nights out. You can find all three outfits and the new boutique at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




Here is a snapshot of my new bright coloured boutique to accompany the new outfits. I tried using a few items I thought contained a number of colours to them and were lively looking. There is quite a selection of coloured shelves which is nice as the circle style ones fit well against walls or back up against each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment