Saturday 7 September 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 69: Magic

Magic is the theme for today as I felt like doing something a little crazy and out of the box. The main inspiration for today's outfit was the old Sims 1 expansion pack Making Magic. The outfit reminded me of the clothing items you could give your sims in the game. I remember when the expansion pack first came out and my friends and I were super into the Sims at the time. However we weren't really into Making Magic as it never run well on anyone's computers and was kinda boring compared to Hot Date or Vacation. Maybe if I went back now and played it, I might understand it more but Sims 1 is such a pain to run on modern computers. I had all the games a while back that I found in an Op Shop but my PC hated running them and it was too much fuss to play. If only EA would remaster the original series, I would buy it in a heartbeat! Now how did this post turn in Sims nostalgia haha!






No comments:

Post a Comment