Friday 27 September 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 89: Lazy

Today is all about being lazy as we haven't really had a day off like this during this 100 Outfit Challenge. I just went for a pjama look because is there any better way to explain the word lazy in clothing form. It's amazing how these items from Marzipan Sky and Marble Lily legit look like sleepwear! I always thought these pants were pjamas and they paired up well with this outer and shoes from Marble Lily. Funny how the shoes look just like ugg boots, I wonder if they are based off a Lolita style shoe in Japan. Because over here they just remind me of ugg boots (or slippers for all my non-Australian readers). Anyway shoe discussion aside, I thought this look was cute and it was exciting to find sleepwear looking items that match so well in an outfit.






No comments:

Post a Comment