Tuesday 1 October 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 93: Least Favourite Item

Today marks the first of October and the final month of the 100 Outfit Challenge. I went with another clothing themed prompt for today as I wanted to get outside my comfortable zone and try using an item I always avoid. We all know that item in Style Boutique that we never use because we either dispose it, can never work it into outfits or just don't understand the design of it. For me, my least favourite item would be these low neckline jumpers which are available from a variety of brands. I just don't get them and I'm not a huge fan of low necklines in jumpers. For my outfit, I choose to work with a pink spotted jumper as I love the colour and the pattern is cute. It was pretty easy from them and I made this girly styled look. I actually quite enjoy this and I like how you can see the detail on the inner with the low neckline.






No comments:

Post a Comment