Sunday 6 October 2019

Shopdo Update

Here is the new set of costumes for my Halloween themed Shopdo month! The first outfit is inspired by playing cards and whilst I originally was going for a Alice In Wonderland theme, I thought the name Joker was a bit more appropriate. Second is a glam styled outfit themed around a cat costume which the ears from Purple Moon were perfect for! I just adore these purple toned items in Styling Star and it has definitely been one of my favourite colours in the game. Last outfit for this week is a baby-doll themed look titled Apple Princess. I wanted to go with a princess outfit but didn't want to do your stock-standard princess look. These apple themed items from Purple Moon are just stunning when paired with items from other brands in the game. You can find these outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment