Wednesday 9 October 2019

100 Outfit Challenge: Round Up

So here we are finally at the round up of the 100 Outfit Challenge and boy it's a been a long few months. Just over 3 months exactly and the seasons have even changed from Winter to Spring! It's hard to believe I came up with 100 outfits and I feel my creativity has really been pushed to it's limits. This was a fun challenge to do as it kept me occupied and I got to try out some items and ideas I wouldn't normally do. The next question is that will I do another challenge like this in the future? Most likely not as I think this is my last big challenge for a long time as my work schedule just doesn't allow me to post as much as I used to and with Christmas coming up, it's going to be super busy for me as it's the busiest time of year for logistics. I will most likely finish off my One Item Challenges and the Colour Collection posts for the blog, but no other large outfit challenges for me.

I picked out a selection of some of my favourite outfits from the 100 Outfit Challenge. Just noticed that nearly all the outfits feature skirts or dresses so we definitely know I prefer those over pants. It seems I quite like my girly or casual styled outfits as a number of the my top outfits belong to those styles. Surprisingly quite a few of the outfits below were ones I didn't expect to like so much, like the least favourite and favourite colour outfit or the leg warmers one. I think Styling Star has opened my eyes to trying out more styles rather than just sticky to girly or baby-doll like I normally would. Psychedelic has definitely become one of my go-to styles and I've been using way more items from AZ-USA and Enid Chen than I used to.

A big thank you to everyone who followed the 100 Outfit Challenge over the last few months. You can check out all the posts for the challenge on the 100 Outfit Challenge page and you can find all my other Style Boutique content on my Style Boutique page! If you do happen to take on the challenge yourself, please let me know in the comments as I would love to see it!


















No comments:

Post a Comment