Monday 21 October 2019

Shopdo Update

First of all, apologies for the late Shopdo Update as I was sick yesterday and wasn't able to post the update. So the first thing I've done after getting home after work is to post the update and here it is! I have another round of costumes for Halloween and all of this weeks outfits are vampire theme. The inspiration was that I really want to try out one of the Sims 4 bundle packs that has the vampires pack in it, I thought that would be a fun one as supernatural creatures have always been interesting in the game. The first vampire outfit is an elegant feminine inspired look and whilst I was originally going to go with a chic look, I thought the Chorale might be a bit more suitable and looks like an everyday outfit one might wear. The second outfit titled Moon Vampire is inspired by Purple Moon items. I finally found a use for these tacky dresses from the brand that I just never use and I paired it with some items from other Purple Moon sets. The final outfit is a cute Baby-Doll inspired vampire coordinate. It's kinda a mixture between gothic and baby-doll but I wanted it to have a more cute feel to it than dark. You can find all three of these spooky costumes at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment