Wednesday 10 August 2022

SELFY COLLECTION - Colour Outfits Collection - Green

Time for another round of outfits in SELFY COLLECTION: The Dream Fashion Stylist! Now that I've figured out how to manoeuvre the terrible search functions, it's easier to create outfits in the game. This time I've gone for a selection of green outfits from my Colour Outfits Collection. Now green is an interesting colour in the game as it covers a variety of shades and styles. There was a number of old-fashioned items that came up but I didn't choose too many as I thought that would make the outfits look similar to each other. Instead I tried to go with a mixture of themes and I really loved how they turned out. 

The pastel toned outfits are honestly my favourite which might be due to my current love of pastel tones. I thought the lighter green toned hairstyles looked the best and had some gorgeous designs. I actually kept forgetting which ones I had already used and I kept trying to reuse them as I liked them so much! Quite a few steampunk inspired looks in this bunch and that is a cool style I think fashion games should embrace more. I guess because it isn't trendy, it won't be appealing to players. The second to last outfit reminded me of Christmas with its colour scheme. Maybe it was the snow background that gave off that vibe.












No comments:

Post a Comment