Wednesday 3 August 2022

Animal Crossing New Horizons Play Journal - Chairs & Concerts

Onto the next set of screenshots from Animal Crossing New Horizons and we will start off with some fun fireworks snaps from the New Year celebrations. So happy I had my island decorated as it made the pictures look amazing! Plus how nice do paths look? I'm very much a player that enjoys straight pathways in the game so I try to make them as accessible as possible. The fireworks looked amazing around the island and I loved seeing the areas come to life. The shot where my character is letting off some streamers in the flower garden is a great shot!








Been loving this ensemble in the game lately and it fits my personal style perfectly. Also doesn't it remind you of something from the Style Boutique series? The dress definitely does it for me, it looks like it would fit right at home with a brand like Marzipan Sky. After that we have a cute picture of Daisy and I hanging out in the garden by her house. I cannot believe she actually used this bench! And sat on it the right way! I say that and the next photo is of her sitting the wrong way on another bench. Like your facing a wall Daisy, the scenic view isn't going to be very nice. Oh well look at how adorable she looks in the other screenshots asleep in front of her house. I really want to move her off my island but her house is just perfect!






Frita decided to go on a big adventure around the island and sing in a few different locations. First she was chilling with my gnome army I built and was quite intrigued by them. Next she headed down the footpath to hang out by the goose sign. I have no idea why my villagers love this sign so much? They are always hanging out by it either sleeping, signing or just staring at it. After that she headed over to the mini campsite to complete her concert tour.





Sadly I decided to let Broccolo move off Marzipan and I'm going to miss him. His design is so cute and the lazy personality fits him well. I have his amiibo card so it's no trouble to move him back. I headed out to the mystery islands in search of a new villager and of course I came across someone I've already had. Seriously that shouldn't be possible, like Nintendo implement a system that flags villagers you've had and doesn't show them up until you had say 10 others on my island. As much as I love Eugene, I had to pass however his text was kinda cute. I ended up settling on Marina because I had been at it a while and ran out of tickets. I thought her house would look nice by the colourful flower garden.







I still regret Marshal accepting this hotdog tee from a villager. It haunts me to this day. I mean just look at it!?!?! Hopefully he will forget about it soon or give it away. Isabelle needs an option at Resident Services to reset villagers clothing choices. After that I found some nice photos of Hamphrey being weird and I do love this little guy. I brought his amiibo card as I wanted him as my grumpy villager based off my friend's New Leaf island. He used to have him as a villager and he was so rude all the time making hilarious comments about my friend. So I just knew I had to have him in New Horizons.




I was so excited to see a villager hanging out in my art area! I thought they would never find it and guess what, Frita finally did. She was checking out the painting area I set up by the cliff face and is taking in the sea breeze. I was thinking of adding some more items to this area and it would be amazing if there storage designed just for crafting materials. I mainly built this crafting area so I would have a crafting zone on each end of the island. The other one is down the south by the beach and this one is up the top of the island.





Daisy was spending some time working out by the pond one night or more like taking a break from working out. I had to laugh at the second screenshot as her weight looks like a phone. Like the way she is holding it looks like she is in the depths of a serious phone call.



A few adorable photos of Pudge as we cannot have a play journal without Pudge photos. He was sitting down by the river before moving to the river up the cliff face. So cute! I'm happy he enjoys the view and is using the area. I kept this area open as I thought it would be easier to take photos and I wanted to be able to see onto the upper level. I had seen islands that did this bridge idea where it is close to the waterfall and I just knew I had to have that on my island. It works well with these lower flat styled bridges.




A few boring photos of my character doing some activities around the island such as fishing and shooting balloons. So glad they made balloons easier to spot in New Horizons as I always hated them in earlier games. Funny to see Marshal working out in the same spot as Daisy from earlier. Must be the exercise spot to all the villagers. Last photo is from the Fishing Tourney as I spotted both my sheep villagers standing near each other. Ah their little outfits are too cute!!!




That is all for this Animal Crossing New Horizons Play Journal and the start of the screenshots for 2021. Hoping we can catch up to the current month in the game soon as I don't actually have many screenshots from most of 2021. There must've been a period where I either stopped playing or didn't take many. Anyway I will be back soon with more Animal Crossing content!!


No comments:

Post a Comment