Saturday 27 August 2022

One Year Challenge Week 4: Party

It's party time for this weeks outfit! Now when you think of party outfits in Style Boutique, you go straight to the chic and bold styles right? I feel those two are the perfect match for party attire. I decided to go for two chic themed looks and one bold look. The first is a rather elegant outfit for those classier occasions, the second is the perfect clubbing outfit and the last is heading out to a night on the town! I wouldn't know the last two honestly as that isn't really my scene and I'm way too old for that now. Most parties I go to are work functions at the pub but we still get all dressed up for those. I felt the hair was the best part of these outfits as it's so over the top and matches the theme well. Party outfits need to features plenty of sparkler so I tried to pick items with lots of bling and flash to them. Enid Chen has a variety of items perfect for that very occasion!










No comments:

Post a Comment