Wednesday 24 August 2022

One Item Challenge - ARIANNA

Since I completed my Colour Outfits Collection for Style Boutique 3: Styling Star, it is the perfect time to work on my One Item Challenge. Sometimes this challenge can be quite difficult as one item from a particular brand will work with all the images in the game. However it is fun to try and make an outfit work with what you've got. This time round I've chosen the elegant bag brand ARIANNA! I tried to select an item that wasn't too flashy and would fit well with the games brands. I decided on this Smart Satchel in this brown and white tone as you can find those colours in all the brands.


Here is the chic outfit for the challenge and this is the main theme for this item. Tried to go for something I normally wouldn't choose so I made up this career woman look. These jumper tees are quite interesting from Enid Chic, I've seen this style in real life but they just look too uncomfortable for me to wear for more than 5 minutes. They totally work in the game though! I paired it with these printed shorts and heeled boots. The best thing about this top was that I could pair a necklace with it! Sometimes necklaces are useless in certain outfits as the tops have patterns on them that hides the look of the necklace but it looks lovely here. 



Onto the remaining looks now and I would vote my top outfits as preppy, gothic, basic and Purple Moon. I love the dark tones in the preppy outfit and I think the fitted skirt was a great idea as it gives the outfit a more sleek look. I like pleated skirts but I feel fitted was what this outfit needed. Gothic worked out amazing and it actually look a few tries before I got to this one! I wanted to use items I haven't used much so I had to search around for items that matched this outer and skirt. The basic outfit was a surprise to me as it turned out so good! I even forgot it was the basic style when going through the screenshots! It could be mistaken for the girly image and I kept thinking it was that. Now for the psychedelic look, I actually like the outfit and think it doesn't even match the bag now that I'm looking back on it! Guess the design isn't weird enough for the Retrobeat groove. Purple Moon is a cute look that I just knew I was going to do when that sailor shirt kept popping up with every other brand search.

Overall I think all the outfits turned out decent and the only duds in my opinion where lively and boho-chic. I guess those styles don't match the elegant look of the bag and I just couldn't find any items that went well with it. I was pleasantly surprise at how good the sporty outfit turned out! Like it's not something you would normally wear but it looks presentable. No clue why I paired a big puffy winter jacket with a short skirt, that's a questionable choice. 

Preppy



Feminine



Rock



Bold



Baby-Doll



Gothic



Boho-Chic



Psychedelic



Girly



Basic



Eastern



Lively



Purple Moon



Glam/Flirty



Sporty




No comments:

Post a Comment