Saturday 6 August 2022

One Year Challenge Week 1: Hearts

I'm back with a brand new Style Boutique outfit challenge! This time I wanted something a bit more involved so I've decided on posting one for an entire year. Now I'm not doing something crazy like posting everyday as that would be mental. The goal for this challenge is to post a set of themed outfits each week for 52 weeks. Which adds up to an entire year! Each post will contain three different outfits related to the theme of the week. For this challenge, I'm going to try to use items I rarely use. Some are easier to find as they have a big 'new' on them and others will be ones I'll need to search for. I think this challenge will be quite fun and I'm looking forward to creating a variety of beautiful and unique outfits for the next year. All the outfits for the challenge will be posted on the One Year Challenge page which I will update often. So let's get started!

The theme for the first week of the One Year Challenge is hearts! Something simple for the first set of outfits. After looking at these pictures, I feel these outfits turned out with a glam/flirty style. That may be due to these items have that style associated to them and remind me of the Miss Ribbon brand. Honestly I love all three of these looks and cannot pick a favourite. The pink tones in the first outfit are gorgeous, the second look has a fun lively feel to it and the third just screams glam!










No comments:

Post a Comment