Sunday 2 June 2019

Shopdo Update - Pink Beauty Boutique

Switching the boutique interior up to a beautiful layout of pink tones with hints of blue for this weeks Shopdo Update. I had a lot of fun with the preppy interior and it was nice to create some different outfits for a little while. But I've decided to go back to the style I use the most in the series with this weeks update. Put together this cute pink themed boutique with a beautician twist but more on that later as it's time to look at the new outfits! First is a girly outfit of course as they are my favourite and this one features the biker jacket I've been quite fond of in recent months. This look is super casual but still a bit edgy and really makes me want this jacket in real life. The second look is a baby-doll outfit I just grabbed some my scrapbook. Pretty sure I've posted it a few times before on Shopdo because it's one of my favourites. Lastly is another similar looking outfit as I've posted many varieties of this look during the course of playing the game. I'm just in love with these outers and so glad the developers put them in the game. This outfit brings a little pop of colour to the other two pink themed outfits. You can find these adorable outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).





I thought the make-up themed miniatures looked great in the space so I went with a small boutique mashup of clothing items and make-up. You occasionally see businesses like this around the city where I am, usually more in the trendy up-market suburbs. The overall look of the boutique isn't too crazy and I put this together quite quickly as I knew what exact miniatures to use once I had a theme.





No comments:

Post a Comment