Sunday 30 June 2019

June Favourites & New Styling Star Challenge Announcement!

The end of June is finally upon us which means only two more months of winter left! Trying to look at this freezing weather a positive way haha. The last part of this month kinda dragged but it's unbelievable that we are halfway through the year basically. Anyway big announcement first off for Marzipan Wonderland. I will be doing a brand new Styling Star Challenge starting tomorrow called the 100 Outfit Challenge. For the next 100 days, I will be posting a themed outfit from Styling Star so be sure to check that out if you enjoyed my previous Style Boutique challenges. Now onto the favourites!

Gaming
After a few months of not playing much or any 3DS, I got back into playing New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star lately. I guess I was just burnt out on it and needed some inspiration for new ideas. Checked out a few of my favourites Style Boutique tumblrs and felt like playing the game again. Be sure to check out razzberriezz who just did my Retrobeat Challenge and Luna Blue Boutique who is currently doing my 30 Day Challenge. Both have such amazing blogs so be sure to visit if you love Style Boutique!

The other day I posted a play journal for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp which has been one of my top games lately. A new event started yesterday which is vacation themed and whilst I'm not as interested in it as the Feather Fantastia one, it's still been fun seeing the adorable hermit crabs. I wasn't a huge fan of these creatures in New Leaf because they would always spawn at the Island instead of expensive beetles. But just look at these cuties! I love their little animations they do when they appear in your garden for this event.


Music
Big month music wise because I've been reorganising my entire collection on my computer which has been a massive task. The short story is that most of my collection (the older stuff really) wasn't in MP3 format and I had trouble syncing it to my car, phone and fitbit. So I went through and deleted everything I would never listen to again, Then everything that was left that I didn't own on physical CD I re-added in which took forever. Plus recopying in my entire K-Pop and J-Pop collection took forever as well. Not entirely finished yet, but at least I can listen to *Nsync in my car now haha.

Song wise, I've really been into AKB48 lately and found a few new gems from them. Previously I'd only heard a few songs from them which were ギンガムチェック Gingham Check, Teacher Teacher and ハイテンション High Tension. But I took sometime to listen to more of their discography and boy was I impressed! There were so many amazing tracks I had been missing out on! Well I guess that's one more group to collect singles and albums for. At least AKB48 ones aren't too hard to get your hands on because they sell a lot of units. Here are some songs I've been loving from the group this month!





No comments:

Post a Comment