Wednesday 26 June 2019

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Play Journal - Event Frenzy!

Since I have enough screenshots saved on my phone from Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, it seems like the right time for another play journal. I've really been enjoying playing the game lately especially with the recent events. Been grinding through crafting furniture to invite villagers to my campsite and filling up my furniture catalogue as well. I've built a few amenities for the campsite mainly to just increase friendship levels with villagers. Built the skate ramp the other day which made me laugh when I saw Wendy using it. Well worth it just for that!





Pocket Camp just finished up a big event called Feather Fantasia and this has been one of my favourite events so far in the game. The items to collect weren't super interesting but I loved the tasks you could do. One of the event tasks was to collect these adorable bubble gyroids. Oh these are so cute and looked so silly hanging out of the trees. If you collected these little guys, you could use them to craft bubble themed items which I managed to get a few of.





A while back I decided to theme my campsite and for some strange reason, I thought a convenience store would be a great idea! I guess that came to mind as I have a room in my house in New Leaf that is a store and I wanted to try to replicate it. In Pocket Camp, one side of my campsite was the store and the other was the staff room. The best part was the conveyor belt which worked really well as a cash register! I ended up changing the layout to something else as villagers kept standing behind the food displays and I couldn't talk to them.








A new fortune cookie came out the other day and it's a beautiful pastel themed one called Stella's Sleepy Cookie. I thought I'd take a try at buying the set of the cookies as I liked the look of the wig and dress. And guess what? Those were the exact items I got!! So excited as my character now looks super kawaii and adorable.




Finished all the tasks for Feather Fantasia the other day and unlocked the final item for it. I haven't tried it out at my campsite yet but it is stunning. I still had a few days left once I unlocked it so I didn't think this event was super hard and I didn't play all the time as I have work.




Gracie's Haute Hello was an event during the Feather Fantasia event where you could grow different types of flowers to catch the butterflies. The flower growing events are always fun and I nearly caught all the butterflies for the tasks. My workmate and I helped each other out a lot and shared quite a few butterflies with her and some other players. I need to do that more in these flower events as I didn't do it in previous ones.





If you catch enough butterflies, Gracie will give you some stunning wedding themed items. I have them on display at my campsite currently and it's so cute watching the villagers take turns at the alter. Another reason I like doing the events is to get the items so you can use them at the Happy Home Room. This was a feature I kinda ignored at the start but now enjoy testing my skills. It annoys me though how even the easier classes require items that I have yet to unlock even though I'm near level 70. Maybe one day I'll finally unlock them and be able to clear more classes.





Here is a bunch of pictures from recent Happy Home Room classes I've done. I do try the event ones out even if I don't have many items as you can get at least one medal from them to help rank up.





The Feather Fantasia event had a fishing tourney section in it which I took part in. Managed to get the gold trophy and all the jellyfish tank themed items. Only really did it for the items so I could complete the Fantasia quests and do the events Happy Home Room classes. I do think the tanks would look super cool in the cabin thought which is something I need to decorate.


So this little cutie appeared in my game today and this face just says it all. I don't I've had Cheri in my games before but she is too cute! I just want this face as an icon to use on everything because it's too perfect.



I have to say when the villagers do the dances at the campsite, it can sometimes be the funniest thing ever. Look at this guy being a total weirdo in the background thinking I don't see him. His dance was the best thing I saw all week and I need to invite him back to my campsite again for more amazing dancing.




Pekeo finally appeared in Pocket Camp and she is too cute. I loved her in New Leaf and her design is just so gorgeous. Can't wait to invite her to my campsite once I have enough materials for her furniture requests. I'm gonna try and get all my old villagers to my campsite and have a little New Leaf reunion.



Sometimes the loading screens in the game can be quite amusing. I saved this particular one because it made me laugh. Mira is currently hanging at my campsite and I gave her some new specs the other day. They look ridiculous on her and I'm weirded out by the way her mouth is always on the side of her face. Was she like that in New Leaf? I don't recall it being that way and I noticed some villagers like the dog ones are the same in Pocket Camp.




Anyway that's all for this play journal and the last of my Pocket Camp screenshots. At the moment, I'm just grinding up materials to build the special request items for some villagers. I really enjoy the crafting in the game, I just go threw materials so quickly that you have to wait to unlock more. I'll leave you with this amazing picture of my welcoming Snake to my game, honestly one of the best villagers because of his crazy design and personality.



No comments:

Post a Comment