Sunday 9 June 2019

Chorale Challenge

It's been forever but I'm finally back with another brand challenge! This time I thought I'd take on Chorale as I'm really into feminine looks currently and want to try out some new outfits from the brand. All the outfits I created for this challenge worked out amazing and represent the brand perfectly. They took a pastel turn about halfway through which I'm all good with as I'm loving pastel lately.

Rules of the Chorale Challenge are as follows:

  • Only items from the Chorale brand can be used.
  • Any style can be used - not just feminine.
  • Interpret the theme prompts as you like ❤

Presenting the seven themes of the Chorale Challenge:
  1. Day At The Office
  2. Date Night
  3. Winter Blues
  4. Purple Paradise
  5. Stripey Sunday
  6. Weekend Wedding
  7. Not A Neckerchief!
Now that we've got the basics covered, here are my seven outfits for the Chorale Challenge!

Day At The Office
A standard theme for the Chorale brand as feminine is an elegant style and features a variety of office suitable items. Generally when I think work wear, I think of Chorale and sometimes Enid Chen or Brooke Bridge. I went with this all black and white look for my office ensemble and stuck with the usual pencil skirt. I feel this is the standard female work wear item you see around the most. Not a fan of them myself as they are impossible to move in but I'm lucky enough to not have to wear a uniform like this as work.




Date Night
I knew the exact outfit I wanted to use for this prompt and was inspired by a look I did for the 25 Day Outfit Challenge ages ago. The theme for that was Valentine's Date and I used the same dress and shoes. The necklace was the same but in a different colour. I guess this dress just screams date to me and that's why I used it again. Also how amazing is this shade of pink? That's another reason why I love it.





Winter Blues
Currently my feelings because I'm not a fan of winter and can't wait for the warmer weather to come back. Wearing so many layers is so annoying and you never know how cold it will be once you get going with your day. For this outfit, I honestly just chucked on a bunch of random items because I feel that's how you get dressed for winter. No cohesiveness, it's all about being warm even if you look silly.




Purple Paradise
The main idea behind this prompt was that I always seem to use purple outfits when it comes to the feminine style. I've mentioned it before but I just seem to drawn to this colour with the feminine items. I think it's because Chorale has so many lovely shades of purple, especially this lilac shade. I tried to put together an outfit I haven't tried before which is why I used this jumpsuit thing which is under the dress section. The white makes a nice contrast with the rest of the entirely purple outfit.




Stripey Sunday
I have no idea who I came up with this outfit that seems to be one of those items that match each other. I never knew this shorts went so well with this outer but honestly I've never used them before. Guess I didn't know they matched anything or just thought they looked bad. Not my best outfit of the set but it still looks stylish.




Weekend Wedding
Chorale suits wedding attire quite well and the dress section features a lovely section of items perfect for a wedding. This dress looks like something I'd totally wear to a wedding as I love a fitted bodice which turns into a flared out skirt. All the variations of this dress look great but I went with this colour one as it matched the shoes I wanted to use. Just noticed I used quite a few items that are new to Styling Star in this challenge. I guess Chorale had a great selection of new additions and in all item sections as well.




Not A Neckerchief
Now I went with this prompt as I wanted to know how hard it would be to style an outfit around one of those neckerchief items. Never used them previously and I changed my mind at which colour to use about 4 times before settling on this pink toned one. I'm happy with the final outfit and has the perfect combination of pastel and bright coloured items. I was surprised this top looked this good with the funny pants. Seriously I never get these pants and I something I would avoid in real life.




No comments:

Post a Comment