Saturday 29 June 2019

Zenmarket Haul - Red Velvet, Orange Caramel, E-girls, April & Pungdeng-E

Received an exciting Zenmarket haul recently that contained some releases that I have been after for quite some time. I finally found Type A of Pungdeng-E's first Japanese single 側にいて Stay which I have searching forever for! I randomly checked Yahoo Auctions before work one day and came across a listing for Type A and was so excited about it. Told all my workmates about it all day who probably think I'm crazy haha. Anyway, all the items I got are pictured below and I even got photocards with three of the releases.


First up is April's first Japanese single TinkerBell which was something I was looking at collecting for a little while. They're a cute group with some great Korean releases and have only released two Japanese singles so far. I got a brand new unopened copy of the limited edition CD+DVD of TinkerBell. Originally I wanted to get the fanclub edition but it's rare to find so I picked up this one first. The group comes from the same company as KARA who always had great Japanese releases so I'm happy to see DSP sticking with the quality of single designs. 

TinkerBell Limited Edition CD+DVD
Next up is the limited edition CD+PHOTOBOOK edition of Red Velvet's first Japanese mini album #Cookie Jar. I only heard the song recently and decided to pick up the mini straight away after falling in love with it. I found a listing of the mini album in great condition that came with the special HMV sticker with it. It was a decent price and I love this design and concept. It's so typically Red Velvet and has a book design to it which I don't usually see with Japanese releases.

#Cookie Jar HMV Sticker


Picked up two E-girls singles I was missing which were the CD Only editions of あいしてると言ってよかった Aishiteru to Itte Yokatta & 北風と太陽 Kitakaze to Taiyou. It was 150JPY for both and they were in great condition. Only missing a few singles from the group now before I start working on the other editions later on.

あいしてると言ってよかった Aishiteru to Itte Yokatta & 北風と太陽 Kitakaze to Taiyou
Here is another release to complete one of my collections which is Orange Caramel's Japanese album. I was only missing the CD+DVD MV Edition and I managed to pick one up when it came up on Yahoo Auctions. You only see the MV edition every now and then and I specifically got this copy as it came with Nana's photocard. So now I have the complete set of the Japanese album and boy they look beautiful together. My CD+DVD Variety edition is from Taiwan so it has an extra OBI and Taiwanese language stickers on it.


ORANGE CARAMEL CD Only, CD+DVD MV Edition & CD+DVD Variety Edition
And last but not least is the wonderful 側にいて Stay from Pungdeng-E in Type A. This edition is exactly the same as Type B which I've reviewed here, you just get a different cover. I can't believe I actually came across this and it was like only $1 or something. And to my delight, it has the same spelling error as Type B where is says Tapy. Oh I love it, it's so ridiculous! Here's a picture of the Type A edition as well as both editions together.

Pungdeng-E's first Japanese single 側にいて Type A 

Pungdeng-E's first Japanese single 側にいて Type A & Type B

No comments:

Post a Comment