Sunday 2 June 2019

May Favourites

Almost halfway through the year now that May is over and we've moved into June. It's been freezing here lately considering it wasn't even winter yet. Managed to squeeze all my blog updates into this weekend because I had the time. I only realised it was time for another monthly updates yesterday as the start of June really crept up on me. Just a short monthly favourites this month as I didn't have much going on and it's mainly just music related stuff.

Gaming
I've been really into Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp lately and there has been heaps of events recently. I didn't do the rock themed one as I didn't really want the items and I thought the cat themed fishing tourney was adorable. Found it a lot harder than the school one where I got all the items and a high score. Maybe the previous one was easier or I had more time to pay. At the moment, there's a gardening event on which has some gorgeous Gracie rewards. Managed to collect quite a lot of creatures from it this weekend as I've been able to play a fair bit. Bill finally showed up in my game which I was excited for as I love him in the 3DS game. Time to max out his friendship level!! I've been working on my campsite a bit lately and will post another play journal soon. Snapped this super adorable pic of Goldie sleeping at my campsite. It's so cute!!!!


Music
Brought some exciting new CD's from Japan this month so I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival. One is a very special single I've been on the lookout for ages and couldn't believe I finally tracked down. E-girls also announced a new single which will include EG-ENERGY. OMG you can't believe how excited I was to see that announced as I was dying for the instrumental version of that song as it's one of my top E-girls releases. Looking forward to that in a few months then and will pick up some other E-girls singles I'm missing at the same time.

You may have noticed I didn't post any of MOMOLAND's recent releases on here even though I usually get all their releases. Basically I just wasn't into their recent mini-album so I didn't buy it. I am planning to get the Japanese version of I'm So Hot later this year as I much prefer that version to the Korean one. Lately I've just been not interested in the group really and been annoyed about the lack of information about Taeha and Daisy. Like the company said they'll be back next comeback but how long away is that? They aren't even attending any fanmeets or anything, like are they still in the group or what? It really made me lose interest in following the group once they announced the girls wouldn't do I'm So Hot and honestly wasn't into this song as much as their previous releases. Seriously BAAM is still hot on my playlist and that's both the Korean and Japanese versions.

Anyway here are some songs I've really been enjoying this month. Actually been listening to some new girl groups on Spotify such as Weki Meki. I don't mind their songs and they have a certain fun and edgy feel to them.







No comments:

Post a Comment