Sunday 23 June 2019

Shopdo Update

Another week of pink outfits for this week's Shopdo Update! First off is a psychedelic outfit which features my favourite skirt from the Retrobeat brand. I've also been really into these hats from the brand as well lately and been using them in a lot of retro looks. Super happy at how this psychedelic look turned out especially with the magenta shades in the outfit. Next up is an eastern outfit because I don't think I've done one in ages. I went with the simplistic gold fish dress from Kanokoi as I love the design and the pink tones can be found in matching accessories. Lastly we have a girly outfit because I always do one haha. I tried to use some items I don't use much so that included the camisole, bag and shorts. The items do look super cute together and I think it worked out well. All these outfits can be found at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment