Saturday 1 June 2019

One Item Challenge - Brooke Bridge

After what seems like an eternity, I finally had some time to sit down and play Styling Star. Thought I'd do another one item challenge as they are always fun and gives me a chance to experiment with clothing items I wouldn't normally use. I actually did this over the course of a few sessions so I kept forgetting what outfits I had previously made with other images. I think this helped create more unique looks as each style shines and all the outfits the look my character tends to go for in the game. This time round is a Brooke Bridge item which is the High Waist Miniskirt. A personal favourite of mine from the brand and my go to skirt for preppy outfits. 


My top looks of this one item challenge would be would be girly, glam and psychedelic. I'm in love with the psychedelic look and feel this would look really cute in real life. The baby-doll outfit almost made it into the favourites as it is well put together but I'm not 100% sold on it compared to the others I like. I think the skirt worked out perfectly for the outfits as it's pretty versatile with a variety of styles and has a neutral colour. Here are all the outfits for this challenge starting off with the skirts main style - Preppy.

Preppy



Baby-Doll



Basic



Boho-Chic




Bold 



Chic



Eastern



Feminine



Girly



Glam



Gothic



Lively



Psychedelic



Purple Moon



Rock



Sporty



No comments:

Post a Comment