Sunday 26 May 2019

Shopdo Update

Starting off this week's Shopdo update with a stylish Chic styled outfit! I tried to give the outfit a preppy feel to it but still show off the sophistication of the Enid Chen brand. The second outfit is a preppy look of course to match the boutique interior. I've had a lot of fun the last few weeks designing preppy styled outfits as it's a style I love in real life but I'm more into the girly image in the Style Boutique series. No clue on what the new theme will be of my boutique next week, might have to take a look at the miniatures available for some inspiration. The last outfit for this week is a feminine outfit as those have been popular as of late on my Shopdo. When it comes to the feminine style, I'm always drawn towards purple toned outfits. So that was my main inspiration for this feminine preppy look. You can find all three outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment