Sunday 12 May 2019

Shopdo Update

It's a new week and it's a new round of outfits for Shopdo! The first outfit for this week is a baby-doll outfit inspired by the preppy style. I tried to pick pieces from Marble Lily and Raven Candle that I thought represented the preppy look. Turned out pretty cute, didn't it? The second outfit is a preppy outfit to fit with the boutique theme and I always find these types of outers interesting. Like they look super comfy but whenever I try to wear them, I get annoyed at them. So I just avoid them nowadays plus they're a pain to store. The final outfit is a girly outfit with a slight preppy feel using one of the check outfit sets I've been loving in the game recently. I think this green and the purple one are the most stylish ones. You may have noticed this week I gave all the outfits fun class themed names to tie in with the preppy/school them. I thought it was a cute thing to do plus I find it hard to come up with names sometimes. You can find all three outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment