Sunday 5 May 2019

Shopdo Update - New Preppy Boutique Interior

Decided to switch out the sweet themed boutique for a new style this week. Thought I'd go with preppy for something new and whilst it isn't my favourite interior style due to lack of matching items, I do love making preppy outfits. First off is a girly outfit styled around the preppy look and features items from a few brands (mainly Marzipan Sky). I used the same dress/tunic my character has on as I quite like this simple style of dress and it comes in various colours. The second outfit is a preppy outfit from the main preppy brand Brooke Bridge. Oh how I love navy and red together as it reminds me of the nautical style which I'm a huge fan of. The third outfit is another preppy look but a bit more unique. I just threw some stuff together and tried to work with blue and pink. Looks crazy but is still cute. You can get all three of these new outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




The boutique has a preppy feel to it this week and it put this together rather quickly. I never really used this style as I cannot find the perfect items for it. Drives me nuts how I couldn't match the timber on the counter perfectly to the other items in the room. I'm a huge fan of the book miniatures, they're so adorable and I need to use them more!




No comments:

Post a Comment