Friday 10 May 2019

Outfit Of The Day - Starry Perfection

I was cleaning and sorting some files on my computer and stumbled across some outfit posts from Styling Star that I never posted on here. So today is the day to post a new Outfit Of The Day! No clue when these pictures were taken, obviously when I had a pink themed boutique which maybe was last year. My character is sporting one of my favourite outfits in the game which is this gorgeous dress from Marble Lily paired with ombre pigtails and the best shoes in the game. Everything about this outfit is perfect and it works in so many colours as the dress comes in a few different tones. I swear I've posted different versions of this outfit a billion times on here since the game came out because I love it so much.











No comments:

Post a Comment