Saturday 4 May 2019

Designer Item - Rainbow Circus

It's been ages since I've posted a designer item from Styling Star on Marzipan Wonderland. I did actually make a bunch of new designs ages ago and thought it was finally time post some of them. First off is this Rainbow Circus outfit set which I'm in love with. The colour palette is bursting with colour and features some beautiful pastel tones. I've really been into pastel things lately and that was the main inspiration for this look.




You can download the Rainbow Circus set at the following details:

Item ID: 0003251612
Region: EUS/AUS Players - New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star




2 comments:

  1. Where is April favourites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just posted it now as I haven't been on my computer for a few days :)

      Delete