Friday 30 November 2018

November Favourites

Didn't November just start? I feel like it went super quick and can't believe it's December this weekend. And soon it will be 2019! How on earth did that happen? Anyway here are this months favourites!

Gaming
As I posted about last week, I found a copy of New Style Boutique at EB Games recently and have been playing a bit of it lately. It's quite fun and exciting to go back to older features in the series. Plus I can finally use glam/flirty fashion when it's actually in the game. I need to work out how to get pictures of my console to post on here.

In Styling Star news, I reached 3000 likes on my Shopdo! Hooray! I'm so excited to reach this milestone and went crazy giving every one on the recent tab of Shopdo lots of likes to celebrate. I'd like to thank everyone who visited my Shopdo who reads my blog or just stumbled across it online. I shall continue with the weekly updates, still on Monday currently just late in the day as my work schedule changed.



Music
Earlier this week I posted about my recent haul from YesAsia which I was excited about receiving. The Dream Ami one has the most gorgeous design and apperantly she is recording a new song so that will be another one for the collection hopefully. E-girls also brought out a new song this week which is pretty awesome as I love 80's sounding songs. I prefer this release over Perfect World mainly because I'm all about their dance pop songs rather than slower stuff. I do wish however the song was just a standard physical release instead of these MUSIC CARD ones. They are always a pain to track down and find. Hopefully we'll see some Happiness, Flower and SYY releases next year instead of just straight E-girls releases all year.



Other than that, I've just been listening to bits and pieces K-Pop wise. I've been super into Pristin recently which is kinda sad since the group is currently in limbo with whats going on with them. Looking at picking up their physical albums next year as I only have them digitally currently.




Toys
After like a billion years of searching, I finally found the Barbie Fashionista doll I had been after. When the doll was released, I could not find her at any toy or department stores in my state so I thought she just wasn't available. Months later I came across her randomly in Big W and was rather surprised to see her and some other dolls from the same release on the shelf. And added bonus as she was on sale!




Sewing
Been so busy lately that I haven't had time to sew but did manage to pick up some new patterns. Spotlight had one of their coupon deals going so I grabbed some patterns to make it to the amount to use the coupon. The patterns I got were McCalls 7281, Simplicity 8591, 8481, SL102 and 8094. Spotlight has these interesting Cloud9 Fabrics branded patterns that I've never really seen before online so I grabbed one as it was the only thing I could see that was kinda my style and size. Interested to try this one out and see how it looks finished.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it’s Jo,
    Congrats on your Shopdo achievement !
    It’s great you managed to find the Barbie Fashionista You was after, they’re pretty much sold everywhere in England I’ve never seen that one though, I love her Blue hair !
    In my local Supermarket they sell Barbie Fashionistas and Career dolls, I’d love to collect them but I don’t really have the space for a Barbie collection right now.
    Good to hear you’re enjoying NSB.
    Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah most stores sell Barbie's here, but we've had the same Fashionista dolls for what seems like years. I'm only just starting to see new ones appearing and by new I mean new here, but came out in American years ago. I have a pretty large Barbie collection and I sold some of it years ago as I just didn't have the space for it anymore. Nowadays I just buy the dolls and clothes sets I really want.

      Delete
    2. It’s a shame that Australia doesn’t get new dolls frequently.
      Like I said I’d love to collect them but I don’t have the space at the moment.
      It’s good to only collect the items you really want as it doesn’t take as much space up.
      Thanks so much :)

      Delete
    3. Australia gets really boring Barbie releases, we didn't get the cool pop culture themed clothing sets which I really wanted to get.
      Barbie's take up heaps of space. A fair bit of my storage is just for my Barbie collection as I boxed most of it up as I needed the space for other things to display.

      Delete