Monday 5 November 2018

Style Boutique 2 Room Address Update: November 2018

This month's Caprice Chalet is one of my personal favourites and a fan favourite as well. I had this room available for download a long time ago and it was quite popular. So when I was trying to pick a new room for November, I came across this design in my doll house and knew it was the one! So here is my PopPop Boutique which you can visit at room address 180-239-9851.


Honestly I think this is one of my best room designs. It's just so energetic, colourful and full of amazing items. This room is categorised as a objects shop so customers will talk about being interested in cute things. I actually discovered this type of room by accident. I was just trying to create a psychedelic/lively style room and then customers started renting it as a objects shop. This room does make me a bit nostalgic as a few of the miniatures used weren't featured in Styling Star.




No comments:

Post a Comment