Sunday 25 November 2018

Colour Outfits Collection - Khaki

Here is a super late Style Boutique outfit post! I was going to post this a few days ago but was absolutely flat out with Black Friday which is a thing here in Australia. Then this morning I had a little spider problem at my place where I thought there was only one spider to get rid of but it ended up turning into about 6 in one room. Ah don't you just love spiders?

Anyway here is a bunch of Khaki coloured outfits for my Styling Star Coloured outfits series. I don't mind the colour khaki and actually wear it often in real life. It's a popular colour in clothing stores so I often have pieces featuring it. I actually brought a new winter jacket that is this colour yesterday. Yes it sounds crazy buying a winter jacket near summer but it was on sale at a outlet shopping complex where you can get clothes and accessories super cheap.

The best thing about this outfit collection is that I love all the outfits! Every single one turned out amazing and super stylish. Chic and Glam/Flirty are my top faves and my psychedelic outfit resulted in an quirky getup. Let me know in the comments which khaki coloured outfit is your favourite!

Lively




Eastern



Basic




Girly



Psychedelic



Boho-Chic



Gothic



Baby-Doll



Bold



Sporty



Rock



Chic



Feminine



Glam/Flirty



Preppy



Purple Moon



2 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it’s Jo,
    Wow! Khaki is my fave colour and this post is amazing.
    Basic is my fave, love the jacket.
    Chic is amazing, Girly is adorable too, and Who knew Kahki and Baby Doll fashion worked so well.
    Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Khaki is a pretty nice colour, it has much nicer outfits in the game than the standard greens.
      Baby-Doll worked so well because those dresses work great in any of the colours available.

      Delete