Wednesday 28 November 2018

YesAsia Haul - MOMOLAND, Dream Ami & NATURE

Received a new order from YesAsia this week which contained two singles I've been waiting for. Those singles being MOMOLAND's recent Japanese release BAAM and Dream Ami's seventh single Wonderland. I also got a single from a new exciting rookie group called Nature which is just a stunning physical release.


Nature is a new group to the K-Pop scene and I just had to have their first release for the beautiful design. The release is titled 1st Single Album - 기분 좋아 and was release in August 2018. Plus the songs are amazing as well! I was surprised at how pretty the album is in real life and it's just the perfect. You get two photocards with it and I got Gaga who is super cute and a group card. The group has just released their second single which also has amazing packaging so I'll be picking that up one day in the future.


Finally got a copy of Dream Ami's recent release Wonderland that's been out since October. Got the CD Only version of course as I'm collecting those editions from her at the current moment. The single design of this release has to be one of my favourites from her releases as the purple tone is just stunning. Plus the sleeve and jewel case have different photos on the front! Yay! Dream Ami's releases go back and forth having same or different photos on the front covers, so I was excited to see this one was different.


I had a lot of trouble trying to decide which version of BAAM from MOMOLAND to get. Now I originally wanted to get one of the DVD versions, but they were just a bit out of my price range. So I settled on getting the Regular CD Edition first and collect the other ones later. Personally I would've preferred the image that's on the back of the single to be the front cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment