Saturday 17 November 2018

One Item Challenge - Marzipan Sky

Now this was a hard challenge to do because I had to pick just one item from Marzipan Sky to use. Marzipan Sky is my favourite brand in the game so it was incredibly hard to choose a single item. I decided to go with this red Dot T-Shirt as I thought it would match different styles in the game and this t-shirt is one of the best staple pieces from Marzipan Sky.


This One Item Challenge turned out a lot more successful than my last Raven Candle one. That challenge was a dud as I didn't like most of the outfits I created. But this Marzipan Sky one went much smoother and the outfits are more cohesive. The girly outfit is one of my top faves along with basic and girly. I love the mix of navy and red in the girly outfit as that is my favourite colour combination for clothing in real life. The basic outfit is just too cute and so simple. I'd totally wear it in real life! The bold one surprised me at how good it turned out. I think it look stylish and matches the bold image perfectly. Runner up would be the psychedelic outfit as it's just so crazy but kinda works.

Girly



Lively



Eastern




Basic



Psychedelic



Boho-Chic



Gothic



Baby-Doll



Bold



Rock



Chic



Feminine



Preppy



Purple Moon



Glam/Flirty



Sporty



2 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it’s Jo,
    This challenge went great all the outfits are lovely, it’s a nice top to work with.
    Girly, Basic, and Chic would have to be my faves, I love the hat used in the Psychedelic outfit too.
    Red and Navy work perfectly together don’t they, you can make some great combos with them.
    Thanks So Much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for liking my outfits! The hat is one of my faves from the series.

      Delete