Monday 26 November 2018

Shopdo Update

More pink outfits for this week's Shopdo update because I'm still in love with my current boutique interior. The first outfit for the new week is a dusty pink feminine outfit featuring a t-shirt I rarely use. It has an interesting design which would look like lace in real life I guess. The second outfit is a casual girly style outfit featuring those cute striped t-shirt style dresses. I've made an orange version of this in the past so I thought it was a perfect time for the pink version. The last outfit is a glam/flirty outfit featuring some sequined and metallic clothing items. I think this week's selection of outfits are a great set that cater to a range of styles. You can find all three outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment