Saturday 1 December 2018

Enid Chen Challenge

Previously I've done challenges for April Bonbon and Retrobeat in Styling Star and they have been quite entertaining. So I thought I'd take on a new brand in the game which this time will be the ultimate brand in luxury that is Enid Chen. This has been one of my favourite brand challenges as Enid Chen has so many unique pieces and some are so over the top with elegance and extraness.

Rules of the Enid Chen Challenge are as follows:
  • Only items from the Enid Chen brand can be used.
  • Any style can be used - not just chic.
  • Interpret the theme prompts as you like ❤


Presenting the seven themes of the Enid Chen Challenge:
  1. Business Meeting
  2. Paparazzi
  3. Glitz & Glamour
  4. Summer Getaway
  5. A Little Bit Extra
  6. Adelaide or Angelique?
  7. Awards Night
Now that we've got the basics covered, here are my seven outfits for the Enid Chen Challenge!

Business Meeting
Every working woman needs a stylish power outfit for those important business meetings and Enid Chen is the perfect brand for it. I went with a vibrant outfit for the office with sutle hints of blue amongst the hot pink tones. These glasses from Enid Chen are my top glasses in the game as they are so flashy and I love the little details on the frames. Plus they come in a variety of colours so they work with plenty of outfits.






Paparazzi
Time to make an escape from those annoying photographers in this elegant outfit. I added a wide brimmed hat and shades to add a touch of elusiveness to the outfit. These new oversized outers from Enid Chen are perfect for heading out on the town late at night. Actually used a pair of gloves for this outfit! Gloves and legwarmers are items I just rarely use in outfits or at the boutique.







Glitz & Glamour
Enid Chen has plenty of sequined items for the gal heading out on the town. Previously in Fashion Forward, I loved using these sequin style dresses in modellings jobs so I thought I'd bring them back. And I went a bit out of my comfort zone and used this crazy hairstyle which I've never tried before. Not my style honestly, I tend to avoid the shorter hairstyles in the game.






Summer Getaway
Summer is here (well in the southern hemisphere it is), so it's time to hit the beach during the holidays. Since there is no longer a beach in Styling Star, the hotel pool is the next best thing. I put together this fancy ensemble perfect for dinner down at the beach. I never noticed before that there are tops that match these shorts! Legit never figured this out before! So this is my new favourite thing from Enid Chen and even found some shoes to match the tones in the outfit.






A Little Bit Extra
When I think Enid Chen, I think crazy flashy items with geometric prints and lots of dazzle. So I came up with this prompt called 'A Little Bit Extra' where you need to create an outfit from some outrageous items from the brand. The design on this skirt is stunning so I really wanted to use it. I tried to match it up with items that had similar colour tones so I used this shirt and these boots. And added my favourite glasses of course to finish off the look.






Adelaide or Angelique
It's the battle of the classy ladies from the Style Boutique series. I thought of doing just Angelique for this prompt but then I knew that I would end up using that dress with the butterfly shoes. So I decided to go with Adelaide who I feel is a close match to Angelique. She also had such an interesting story line in Fashion Forward and would often visit the boutique. I tried to recreate a chic look that I feel Adelaide would wear in Fashion Forward. Being a lady of business, I was inspired by a suit jacket and knee length skirt for the outfit. Finished the look off with the current hairstyle Adelaide has in my game of Fashion Forward.






Awards Night
Enid Chen has too many elegant evening wear items to choose from but I knew I just had to use one of these dresses. I couldn't decide which colour to use but went with black so I could use one of my favourite necklaces from the brand. Also one of my favourites mainly because you earn so much money when you sell one to a customer. Wouldn't it be lovely if we could have a brand in the next game that just focuses on evening and formal wear. You know like wedding style dresses, prom outfits and glitter everywhere!






No comments:

Post a Comment