Thursday 27 December 2018

My Favourite Shopdo Outfits Of 2018

2018 has been a wonderful year for Shopdo updates and I made so many amazing outfits for my Shopdo each week. My Shopdo which you can find at ID 006271056 had 44 updates this year and you can find blog posts of each update on the Catalogues Updates page. I thought I'd do a little round up of all my favourite outfits from Shopdo and find out which style I like the best. And that style looks like it's Baby-Doll/Gothic with most of my favourite looks falling into those styles. These styles tend to be the ones I use the most as the outfits always look stunning and popular. I love how elegant and princess like the brands Marble Lily and Raven Candle are. Here are a selection of my favourite Baby-Doll and Gothic styled Shopdo outfits.
















Another popular style was girly which is one of my top styles in the Style Boutique series. I often use girly outfits on Shopdo as they are easy to create and Marzipan Sky has plenty of items to use in outfits as well as other brands. Here's a few of my favourite girly outfits, Girly Ghost is a personal favourite from Halloween.







Created a few quirky psychedelic looks in 2018 and become obsessed with these polka skirts from Retrobeat. Four of my favourite outfits pictured below feature the skirt and all the outfits feature the polka dot pattern. 2018 really was the year of the polka dot!








The feminine image was a style I was quite fascinated with during the late half of the year. Chorale has some beautiful pieces and I quite enjoy experimenting with the pastel toned items. I think I'll try to make more feminine outfits for Shopdo in 2019 as I feel there's so many possibilities I haven't yet discovered for the style.





Here the last few of my favourite outfits which belong to the eastern and lively themes. I think the new items to Kanokoi such as the skirts and pants have been my main items from the brand this year, especially in pink tones. I had a bunch of outfits similar to the Candy Smile one but this was the best one in my opinion. Carnival Fusion was a favourite of mine around Halloween season and probably my best Purple Moon focused outfit of the year.






And that's all for my favourite Shopdo outfits for 2018! Next year, I will continue with the weekly updates for Shopdo which at the moment is the only thing I've actually been playing in the game lately. I've kinda lost a bit of interest in gaming recently with being busy with work and no time for playing my 3DS. But don't worry, I've still got heaps of outfit collection and challenge posts to post in the New Year so kept an eye out for those! You can find all my other Style Boutique posts on the Style Boutique Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment