Monday 17 December 2018

Shopdo Update

I've gone with another week of blue outfits for Shopdo this week and will post a special Christmas themed update next week. The first outfit for this update is a girly themed outfit perfect for the warmer weather. I used to love this top and skirt from Marzipan Sky in Fashion Forward, but haven't used it much in Styling Star. So that was my inspiration for the outfit. The second outfit is a baby-doll look as they are always super adorable. I went with a more casual coordinate this time featuring one of the cute bear hoodies. The final outfit is quite bold and features a pop of a darker tone to contrast with the light blue. I'm quite enjoying these dresses from AZ-USA so I used the blue toned dress in a bold outfit. I rarely post bold outfits to my Shopdo so it was nice to do something different. You can find all these outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment