Sunday 4 August 2019

Shopdo Update

Super quick Shopdo Update and I've kept the boutique interior for another week as I couldn't think of a new design for an update. The outfits are pretty simple this week as I just picked three outfits from my scrapbook as I didn't have much time to pick new ones. These are some favourite looks of mine from Styling Star and they have appeared a few times in Shopdo Updates as well in challenges and lookbooks. First off is a baby-doll look with a more casual appeal rather than a over-the-top coordinate. Love this shade of pink and combination of the patterns on the vest and skirt. Second is a lively look featuring more pink tones! It's all about the pink these week and this was a look I did ages ago for a challenge and liked it so much I saved it to my scrapbook. Last off is this psychedelic and eastern mash-up from a one item challenge that I loved so much. You can find these outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS).




No comments:

Post a Comment