Monday 19 August 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 50: Mix-Up

Oh my gosh, we finally made it to 50 days in the 100 Outfit Challenge! It feels like forever since we started the challenge and there has been so many amazing outfits so far. For outfit number 50, I've gone with a mix-up theme. The idea is to combine two images into one outfit and I've gone with one of my top combos: psychedelic and eastern! I would've never put these two together but since discovering some fun outfits from challenges and Shopdo Updates, I've discovered they work quite well together. Today's look has a maroon tone to it and is a casual look for an afternoon stroll around town. The sun was setting in the game, so I got to take the photos with this beautiful dusk tone which matched the outfit.






No comments:

Post a Comment