Friday 9 August 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 40: Hairstyle

Almost halfway there with the 100 Outfits Challenge at Day 40! Today's theme is hairstyle and you may have noticed I've used the same hairstyle throughout the entire challenge. I did this mainly because it's much easier and this particular hairstyle is my favourite in the game. I've worn it multiple times over the course of playing the games and always come back to it. We may have lost a number of amazing styles that were removed but we got some gems such as this look. This hair cut reminds me of feminine and chic styles a lot, so I went with a chic style outfit. I tried to do something like I hadn't done on other challenge days, so I came up with this green blue inspired look which kinda reminds me of snakes for some reason. I guess it's the print on the bag that does that.






No comments:

Post a Comment