Tuesday 13 August 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 44: Photo Shoot Location

A fun feature when taking photos in Styling Star is the opportunity to choose the location you'd like to take you photos at. I thought I'd take today and take some photos at my favourite location spot which is the Cake Shop. I just love the colour tones of the interior and cute details of the cakes in the display. I dressed up in a baby-doll outfit for the photo shoot and used a food inspired dress for the outfit. Thought it was appropriate for the location and I haven't actually used this particular dress from Marble Lily much. I do miss some of the photo shoot locations from Fashion Forward, especially Maple Crescent. Such a shame they removed the eastern inspired location when Japanese fashion is a major inspiration for many styles in the game.






No comments:

Post a Comment