Saturday 10 August 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 41: Glitter

Even though you can't actually see glitter in Style Boutique, you can definitely get the idea that certain clothing items are all about the over the top glitter! I thought it would make a fun challenge idea to make an outfit that celebrates the wonder that is glitter. I feel items from Enid Chen and AZ-USA have the most glitter style items and I ended up with this chic look for the outfit. Enid Chen has plenty of sparkly dresses for the night out and could you imagine how this jacket would look in real life? I'm guessing it would be pretty heavy as I remember trying on a glitter jacket once at an Op Shop and it weighed a ton. Plus it would be a pain to clean and I'd be worried about snagging it on everything.






No comments:

Post a Comment