Thursday 8 August 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 39: Pink

The theme for today is my number one favourite colour of all time, pink! My pink Colour Outfits Collection was the very first one I did in the series back in January last year. I've done so many other colours since then and here we are back at the colour pink. I decided to go with a cute Princess Peach inspired look using her amiibo t-shirt design. it's a mixture of a few styles: lively, girly and feminine. This particular shade of pink is one of my favourite shades as it reminds me of the Barbie pink. That certain pink tone is something I've always loved as 1990's pink box Barbie's are the main ones I collect and love. For the photoshoot, I went with the cute pink boutique interior I had up a while back.






No comments:

Post a Comment