Wednesday 21 August 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 52: Overalls & Dungarees

A pretty easy theme for today which is centred around overalls and dungarees. Years ago when I played the earlier Style Boutique games, I never ever used the overalls and such. I hated the way they looked and avoided them. It's only really been in Styling Star that I've made use of the items and come to love them. The lively style ones are the ones I use the most and find the easiest to work into outfits. There was some great new designs added in Styling Star even with other brands. I went with a lively look today and was inspired by a look I did for my Style Boutique Series Outfit Comparisions Post. Personally I cannot think of the last time I wore overalls or anything like that, probably when I was a kid. I do own quite a few patterns that have overalls in them so I'm interested in making a pair one day.






No comments:

Post a Comment