Monday 8 October 2018

Shopdo Update

Another round of Shopdo outfits are here! The first outfit for this week is the Baby-Doll coordinate from my recent Spring Lookbook. I loved the outfit so much that I thought I'd put it up on Shopdo this week! The second outfit is a Boho-Chic inspired look to match the current theme of the boutique. I quite like these dresses from Soy, I feel they match well with other brands with the swirl design and colour scheme. I often think they belong to AZ-USA or Retrobeat sometimes when I scroll past it. The third and final outfit is the same girly outfit from last week's update, just with a blue colour scheme this time. I quite like it with the blue tones as they are a softer tone than bright pink. You can find all three outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment